8200 Sint-Andries Brugge
Why do we collect and process personal data ?
Ryckevelde vzw only collects and processes data that is necessary for realising our mission and vision, and for the functioning of our organisation. Within this particular objective, we collect the following data:
- To communicate well and make clear arrangements.
- To allow you to sign in / participate in our activities.
- To allow you to rely on our activities.
- To receive our didactic material.
- To keep you informed about our operation and about EU news.
- As evidence for subsidising governments / institutions.
What data do we process and save?
To realise the objectives mentioned above, we request – if necessary / desired – the following data:
- Personal data: name, surname, organisation/school, address, e-mail address, telephone number, preference of services to rely on
- In the case of specific activities, Ryckevelde vzw may need/have to request the following data: food preferences, nationality, gender, date of birth, identity card number (e.g. for a visit to EU institutions).
- Financial data: in case Ryckevelde vzw is hired for certain services.
Where do we collect your data?
Ryckevelde vzw collects personal data in order to realise its vision and mission. It collects data in 2 ways:
- Through fill-in forms on our website: this entails signing in on educational sessions, to participate to a debate, to receive didactic material, etc.
- By requesting data at government services already in possession of these data.
Who processes data in your organisation?
Do you have any questions about the way we protect your personal data, any remarks or suggestions, or do you want to exercise your rights? Please contact Inés Verplancke, coordinator of Ryckvelde vzw, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who processes the data?
Personal data is mainly intended for internal use. However, it is possible that we will rely on third parties for certain services which entail processing data. In this case, we will offer your data to these third parties, but only so they can provide the service. At times we are obligated legally or by decree to pass your data to certain government institutions, only if they have the appropriate clearance.
How are data secured?
Ryckevelde vzw aims to process data as safely as possible by using appropriate security systems, technologies, procedures and organisational measures.
How long are data saved?
We do not save any personal data any longer than necessary and take all legal requirements into account. This means that we will save your data as long as you use our services. Afterwards we will save your data for 5 years, which is the length of time in which we might need to justify our services rendered. When this limitation period has passed all data are removed, unless they are of historic, cultural or general importance.
While saving personal data, a distinction is made between the period in which we actively use your data and the period in which it becomes passive. Your data remains active, as long as you use our services. All employees of Ryckevelde vzw who need your data when realising our mission, will have access to it. Afterwards your data becomes passive and only a limited amount of employees will have access to it.
What are your rights?
You hold the right to request your personal data at all times, to apply corrections to your data, to have your data removed and to limit the processing of your data. You can do this by contacting us on email@example.com or 050/35.27.20.
Do you have other questions concerning the processing of your personal data or do you have a complaint? Then you can also contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Ryckevelde vzw is committed to responding to your questions and complaints with care. You also hold the right to leave a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe Ryckvelde vzw is treating your data inappropriately.